Words. Documents. A story.
My purpose? I manufacture understanding. Compelling and accurate texts that help your brand thrive. I give you rigorous project management, cultural awareness, and customer-centric storytelling – all wrapped in the hypnotic power of words.
Together, we are creators of value.
I have translated and reviewed over 2.1 million words in more than 700 successful projects, including: books, press articles, corporate communication, financial statements and annual reports, technical documentation, legislation and contracts, e-learning and tutorials, websites, slogans and advertising materials for some of the biggest brands in the world. From accounting to retail, fashion to tourism, and from automotive to life sciences, payment services and telecommunication. I have consulted on market and media research projects, conducted communication analysis, participated in business meetings, negotiations and conferences as an interpreter (both simultaneous and consecutive). I have authored articles, poetry, short prose, and academic papers.
If needed, I can fall back on a handpicked network of highly specialized professionals and terminology experts who’ll make that extra bit of difference. So you can always reap the benefits of consistent quality.
And here’s my story – my qualifications at a glance:
- BBA International Business (West University Romania)
- PGCert Economics (Michigan State University, USA)
- Diploma of Freelance Writing (London School of Journalism, UK)
- Certified marketing specialist (Fernuniversität Hagen, Germany)
- Graduate Certificate Intercultural Communication (University of Regensburg, Germany)
- Certified translator, Member of the American Translators Association
- B.A. English (University of London, UK – in progress).
For more details regarding my credentials and qualifications, please click here.
Profit from my unique combination of language expertise, marketing know-how and intercultural acumen!
Harness the power of words well chosen.
Get a free quote HERE.