My name is Andreea Sepi. I am a seasoned linguist, trainer and consultant with a complex intercultural background and a passion for effective communication.
Transcreation, content marketing, language training? Engage your audience! Profit from my unique combination of language expertise, marketing know-how and intercultural acumen.
An International Business graduate, I held positions in Banking & Insurance, Marketing and Customer Relations before embarking on a freelance career more than ten years ago. I was a Graduate Teaching Assistant at Michigan State University in the United States and a Visiting Scholar (Tourism and Destination Marketing) at the University of Regensburg.
As a marketing communications expert, I have been working on market and media research & analysis projects for Nimirum GbR, a German consultancy, since 2015. And as a professional writer and translator, I have been cooperating with more than 40 international agencies to translate, transcreate and localize corporate communications for some of the biggest brands in the world. 700+ successful projects and almost 2,000,000 carefully crafted words to date.
I have authored press articles, scientific papers, opinion pieces, poetry and stories in Liternet, Dilema Veche, Academia, Perypatetik, PhotoTravel Magazine Romania, Ink4thought, Contributors, and Spiegel International. I am a member in good standing of the ATA and a published translator of economic literature (“Theories of Inflation” by Helmut Frisch and “Finance and the Firm” by E.W. Davis and J. Pointon – Sedona Publishing), journalism (PressOne) and philosophical essays (Aquaforte Publishing).
I also work as an interpreter and teach language and intercultural communication.
Your benefit: consistent quality, airtight deadlines, scintillating texts.
Get a free quote HERE.
My academic credentials at a glance:
- BBA International Business – West University Timisoara, Romania
- Certificate of Higher Education English – Goldsmiths University of London, UK
- TESOL & TBE Diplomas – London Teacher Training College
- Certified Trainer for Continuing Education – Romanian Ministry of Education
- Diplomas of Business and Freelance Writing – London School of Journalism
- Großes Deutsches Sprachdiplom – Goethe Institut München
- Translator Certificates Business/Legal (GER, ENG) – Romanian Ministry of Culture
- Graduate Certificates:
- Economics – Michigan State University, USA
- Intercultural Communication and Rhetoric – University of Regensburg, Germany (comparative study of German and Romanian culture and communication patterns)
- Certified Marketing Specialist (Marketingbetriebswirtin) – IWW Fernuniversität Hagen, Germany
- Content Strategy, Psychology, Coaching (Coursera, edX).
Follow me on social media: