My name is Andreea Sepi. I am a marketing professional and certified business translator with a complex intercultural background and a passion for effective communication. A Romanian native with native-level English and proficient German, I have a degree in International Business, excellent verbal skills, and a solid footing in economics, linguistics, psychology, and communication science.
And this is what I can do for you:
- top-notch business translations (German, English, Romanian)
- marketing communication and consulting
- training and coaching.
Consistent quality. Proactive feedback. Scintillating texts.
Engage your audience! Profit from my unique combination of marketing know-how, language skills, and intercultural acumen. Get a free quote HERE.
I held positions in Marketing Management, Customer Relations and Sales in Romania before emigrating and embarking on a freelance career in Germany more than ten years ago. I was a Graduate Teaching Assistant at Michigan State University in the United States and a Visiting Scholar (Tourism and Destination Marketing) at the University of Regensburg in Germany.
As a marketing expert, I have been working on market and media research & analysis projects for Nimirum GbR, a German consultancy, since 2015. And as a creative communicator and passionate linguist, I have been cooperating with more than 40 international agencies to translate, transcreate, and localize corporate communications for some of the biggest brands in the world. 700+ successful projects and more than 1,600,000 carefully crafted words to date.
I have authored articles, opinion pieces, and stories in Liternet, Dilema Veche, PhotoTravel Magazine Romania, Ink4thought, Formula AS, Contributors, and Spiegel International. I am a published translator of economic literature (“Theories of Inflation” by Helmut Frisch and “Finance and the Firm” by E.W. Davis and J. Pointon – Sedona Publishing) and philosophical essays (Aquaforte Publishing). I also work as an interpreter, and teach language and intercultural communication.
My academic credentials at a glance:
- BBA International Business – West University Timisoara, Romania
- Graduate certificate Economics – Michigan State University, USA
- Graduate certificate Marketing – IWW FernUniversität Hagen, Germany
- Graduate certificate Intercultural Communication – University of Regensburg, Germany (comparative study of German and Romanian culture and communication patterns)
- CertHE English – Goldsmiths University of London International Programmes
- Certificate with High Distinction Cultural Diplomacy & International Relations – Institute for Cultural Diplomacy Berlin (final paper on Nation Branding)
- Diploma of Freelance and Feature Writing – London School of Journalism
- TESOL & TBE Diplomas – London Teacher Training College
- Translator Certificates Business/Legal – Romanian Ministry of Culture (GER/ENG)
- Certificates in Digital Marketing, Content Marketing, Psychology and Coaching (Coursera, edX)
Follow me on social media:
or check out my brief video presentation here.